By simply swiping your finger, you can block anyone who shouldn’t be there while keeping your camera webcam accessible at all times so that you don’t have to worry about the webcam cover being fiddly and falling off. We made it extremely easy to open and close.
Features Of Adhesive Laptop Webcam Cover
- [Perfect Privacy Protection]: Internet Users & Account Managers can keep your online security secure, protect your online bank & credit card information, and prevent hackers from spying on you with this webcam hider. You can save your front camera from dust and dirt with it.
- [Ultra Thin Design]: With a thickness of just 0.8 mm/0.03 inches, the privacy webcam covers will not interfere with the closure of your mac laptop’s lid. Made from high-quality, high-strength ABS plastic, it provides enough privacy protection.
- [Firmly Sticking]: High Quality Double Sided piece of tape allows it to stick to a wide variety of devices with ease and stay in place when needed. You can easily remove them without leaving any sticky residue. We recommend you follow the manual installation instructions (just four steps) to ensure a strong adhesive.
- [Slide Switch]: One simple finger movement opens and closes the webcam privacy cover, so whenever the camera isn’t in use, you can slide cover webcam and enjoy a safe online shopping experience.
- [Compatible with Most Devices]: Most smartphones, tablets, and laptops are compatible with a camera privacy cover. Within 0.36 inches of the Front-Facing Camera is recommended.
Which Devices/Computers does Slide Webcam Cover work with?
Privacy Webcam Cover works with any device with a webcam, including iPhone, iPad, Kindle, Android Phone/Tablet, Windows Phone, Android devices, Windows laptops, PC, Mac, etc. It’s universal! The reason so many people are buying it is that it couldn’t be easier to use! Just stick it on with the adhesive strip and slide the transparent cover over the webcam so it’s completely covered.
- Apple MacBook,
- iPad and other tablets
- Dell Laptops
- Microsoft Laptops & Mobile
- Lenovo Laptops & Mobile
- Samsung Laptops & Mobile
- HP, Toshiba etc and many more!
How to Put on a Webcam Cover?
It’s super easy to put sliding webcam covers on your laptop or computer, whether you’re using a MacBook, HP, Dell, or any other brand. You can also stick these covers on your desktop computers, surface laptop tablets & mobile device.
Follow these steps to put on a camera cover slide properly:
- Step One: Remove the back from the adhesive.
- Step Two: Cover the lens entirely and press down firmly so it sticks.
- Step Three: Rub your finger back and forth across the cover to ensure it’s fitted to the monitor.
Your camera is now covered and good to go! You can quickly close your laptop without the cover interfering and keep it on until you get a new device with a camera that needs blocking.
Stay Protected Your Device From Webcam Hacking With Camera Hider
Webcam covers are used to protect your device Security and Payment Security against webcam hackers. It is a practical solution to a digital privacy problem to cover up your webcam. It’s not just your laptop that needs it, although smartphones and tablets do too! Cybercriminals may be able to spy on you if you leave a laptop camera uncovered on your digital devices. To protect your device’s security, it is an excellent product to use for Peace of Mind.
You can keep your computer as secure as possible by simply unplugging the USB Webcam when it’s not in use. To protect privacy, an Anti-Spy computer camera blocker for Online Safety, Internet Security, and Hacker Prevention can be placed directly over your device’s camera, such as a laptop, smartphone, or tablet. An effective way to prevent webcam espionage is with a webcam cover. Many prominent figures, including the Pope, Facebook’s Mark Zuckerberg, and even the FBI director James Comey, insist that webcam covers be used.
Wanted to Know More Benefits Of Laptop Camera Cover
People also ask
- Step One: Peel from the top left corner, going exceptionally slowly.
- Step Two: Use a soft, damp towel to wipe off any sticky residue that remains on your monitor.
- Step Three: Dry the monitor using the other end of the towel.
- Step Four: Buy replacement adhesives for the back of your cover
- Step Five: Use the webcam cover on your next laptop or device.